Improve your Guest Loyalty with advanced, automated communications. Build your own guest database that includes easily accessible information such as personal guest info & photo, dining preferences, special events, manager notes, customer status and type.
- View guest’s dining profile & history during the reservation process.
- One-touch management text or email notifcation about VIPs or dissatisfied guests.
- Detailed individual guest history of past and future reservations.
- Guests can maintain their own personal dining profile, indicating their favorite table, server, food, beverage and more.
- Quick search & filter features to find reservations by name, phone number, email or other paramaters.
- You own your guest database, not us!
- Guests can indicate their preferred mode of communications in their personal dining profile.
- Automatic confirmations, reminders and "Thank You" messages sent to guests.
- Automatic survey invitations sent to guests. Guest survey ratings are not posted online.
- Host can add personal note to reservation confirmation.
- Guest host can "invite" other people in their party and add a personal note. Invitees can respond to the guest host's invitation and indicate their attendance or not. These details are noted in the reservation details.
- Create multiple "Agreement Templates" to cover large parties, events, special ocassions or other reasons. Digital signature feature eliminates faxes.
- Submitted guest survey ratings are sent to management for action. System tracks manager response times for senior management.
- Important, as well as unruly guests can be flagged so taht individual or multiple managers are notified when a booking is made.
- Reservationist will warn staff when exceeding either party size limits or overall cover limits. Optional management override can be required.
- System will warn staff about duplicate reservations by a guest.
- Interactive system will highlight both reservation and wait-list bookings approaching "No Show" limits.
- Optional integrated credit card hold system. Activate for special occasions, certain party size or only certain days.
- Central reservations capability provided at no extra cost. Minimize labor costs across multiple locations.
- Promotion of the guest host's ability to send invites results in more invitees getting added to your guest database.
- Guests have access to multiple social media platforms to share their experiences at their favorite restaurant. Sharing results in database growth.
- Guests can book online using Facebook, Linked-in or Google+. Any publice information is added to your guest database.
- "Thank You" messages and surveys are sent to invitees as well as the guest host. This results in a broader sampling, plus guest database growth.
- Multiple location clients can share a common guest database to gain key frequency and dining patterns. Create your own loyalty progam based on your needs!
Reservationist System Wide Features
Also applies to TableWatch
- No limit to the number of concurrent users.
- No limit to the number of register devices.
- No limit to the number of bookings made.
- No extra charges for any online bookings.
- No contract - cancel at any time.
- 30-day, 100% money back guarantee.
- 1st - Text confirmations.
- 1st - Large party agreement templates.
- 1st - Internal management text messaging.
- 1st - Extensive guest profile & booking history.
- Access your system data from anywhere.
- No need to rent specialized hardware.
- Access from any web enabled device.
- Redundant servers ensure system security.
Call Ahead Only
Manual Transition to Automation
Winery Tours & Tastings
Booking Private Rooms
Central Reservation Concepts
See What We Can Do For You!
Book a Demo
We understand that each operation is unique by the very nature of ownership.
Our demonstrations are based on learning about your operation, and by getting to know you, we can introduce capabilities that are not only a good match, but also explore other options offered by our software.
Please give us a call 888.782.3638 or fill in the form. We'll cover the basics in 20 minutes.